Workplace Giving and Employer Matching

Many employers have payroll deduction programs and will match charitable gifts made by their employees—doubling or even tripling the impact of your contributions.  

Important workplace giving information: 

Bark is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.  Tax-ID/EIN#: 93-1263288 

Ask your employer if your workplace has a matching gift program or contact our office at (503) 331-0374 or for more information.